Hi all, I wanted to share with you a product video I did a few years ago and highlight some of my past mistakes so you can avoid them when creating your video ads in the future.
1) Do not make TV ads like it’s 2010. Flashy, beautiful images are no longer enough to hook people in. Quality is very much subjective especially on social media and just because you have some beautiful shots, it does not mean that your video will convert. Instead putting too much emphasis on the “quality”, put more time and energy into crafting a marketing message. In layman terms, spell out what your product does, who it is intended for, what problem it will solve and how it will improve the quality of the target audiences life.
2) Do not make video ads without typography. It’s the easies way to communicate your products message. Add text overlays on your footage to lay out exactly how your product will make your potential costumers lives better!
3) Do not put too much emphasis on the product features. Ok when it comes to hot sauce, this one probably doesn’t apply as there’s no other way for people to understand the taste, but since most people here are not shipping sauce, I think this one is really important. Instead of showing all the bells and whistles of your product, focus on showing how your product will increase the quality of your potential costumers lives! Your not just selling a teeth whitener, your selling a beautiful, seductive and sexy smile! People can care less how it works. They only want to know that it will make them more attractive!
4) Do not create ads without proper structure. This is probably the most important of all points. All highly engaging social media ads have at least these 5 elements, usually in this order: 1)Strong visual hook 2)Introducing the problem 3)Presenting the product as the solution 4)Showing the transformation i.e. the product makes someones life better! 5)Call to action.
5) And lastly, do not make your ads horizontal! This one is probably the most obvious but square and vertical ads almost always out perform anything else.
Hope these “How Not To Do’s” brought you guys a bit of value. I’ve learned a lot about creating FB & IG ads since. What are some of your worst-performing video ads? Please link below, I’d love to see them so we can all learn from each other’s mistakes.
Facebook Group Discussion
Hi there !
I would like to praise my new agent June Chen ! I work with CJ almost 3 years and CJ changed me more then 30 agents during this time but my new agent is the best agent which I ever had !
She is soo kind, polite and she is soo sacrificed !
Still if she dont work and if she have free days, she non stop helping me and she go to office becuase she want to help me !
To be honest, I never seen anyting like that and I am proud to see this!
Today was storm in China and she go to office and she was wet and she worked all day still if she dont have obligations to do that !
Looks like Andy Zhou has the best worker !
Lady like June is proof great people still exist and her wish for helping is indescribable !
She giving 120% of her effort ! To be honest, I am happy now becuase I see agent like June becuase she remind me on my first agent which was moved to another department!
I pray and I ask CJ to hold me this amazing agent for lifetime !
And big thank you for Eva Diao which probably forwarded me to amazing June !
Thank you June ! You are the best agent ever 😍!
Cheers 😍🥂🎩 ... See MoreSee Less
Hey, I want to the account instagram 🇺🇸 Dm if you interested 🙏 ... See MoreSee Less
anyone who can help me with my shopify store? ... See MoreSee Less
Hello Ebay Sellers,
Please guide me.
I have a question, if i dropship from Cjdropshipping and sell on my ebay. While updating tracking details, there is no option to select cjpacket services. How people are doing who are selling to ebay ? How they are updating tracking details ?
Could you please help me ? ... See MoreSee Less
1.000.000 this year. cj be ready. 😎🤣 ... See MoreSee Less